I'm looking
for help...
Aidpage is free!

Free downloads: GrantGate®  Federal Money Retriever®

Child Support Enforcement

Published on AidPage by IDILOGIC on Jun 24, 2005

Administered by:

Possible uses and use restrictions...

States and some tribes provide support enforcement services directly to individuals who are receiving federally-funded Foster Care Maintenance Payments, Medicaid, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) (or those who cease to receive TANF), and to individuals not otherwise eligible for such services. TANF, Medicaid, and certain federally-funded Foster Care applicants or recipients must have assigned support rights to the State. Non-TANF individuals other than those who cease to receive TANF and/or who provide authorization to the IV-D agency to continue support enforcement services, must have signed a written application for support enforcement services. The State must provide services to locate absent parents, establish paternity and enforce support obligations.